Are you an individual eager to learn and work as part of a team towards your dream career? Take a look at our apprenticeships page! Here you will find all the details you need about the wide variety of courses we offer and our most recent vacancies, along with an enquiry section to get in touch with us and get those questions you have answered. If you decide an apprenticeship is not for you… Why not take a long at the variety of free online courses we offer to further your knowledge instead?!
Were Satisfied With Their Experience
Worked With Over 300 Companies
Find the Apprenticeship for you
Search through our current apprenticeship vacancies to find the right one for you!
Starting an Apprenticeship Journey: The Benefits
- Gain an industry-recognised qualification
- Begin or boost your career with an apprenticeship
- Access to personal 1-2-1 training
- Fully funded qualification (no build-up of debt!)
- Choose from a range of apprenticeship programmes to best suit you
- Learn and develop new skills in your desired profession
- No homework outside of work hours!
- Variety of employment opportunities upon completion of studies
- Earn while you learn
- Less time-consuming than other routes (e.g. university)
- Diversify your team
- Add fresh perspectives and ideas to your team
- Save on the costs of recruitment
- Improve employee progression and retention
- Improve the quality of your service and products through increased productivity
- Alleviate the stress that a heavy workload can bring to your team
- Shape individuals to suit your business needs and requirements
- Make the most of government funding
- Secure the best new talent!
We offer apprenticeships in…
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)'s
Although a qualification related to the subject you are applying for may be desirable in some circumstances, no! All you need is a minimum Grade 4 in GCSE Maths and English!
Unlike a degree at university, an apprenticeship will only take you 15-20 months. This means they are far less time consuming and allow you to kick-start your career much sooner!
Despite there being misconceptions surrounding apprenticeships, apprentices are very highly regarded by employers and valued for their practical skills and real-life industry experience (it also looks great on your CV!).
No! This is a common myth about apprenticeships. They are a valuable career-booster for individuals of ALL ages and calibre. Whether you are already in full-time employment and searching for a change in career path or have just left school and wanting to learn on-the-job, apprenticeships could be the ideal route for you!
Take a look at our apprenticeships vacancies page and see if any of the courses catch your eye! You will find an option to apply on there. If you have any more questions or queries please contact our friendly team on 0115 9599544.
Still Have Questions? Get In Touch!
At CT Skills we know you may still have unanswered questions. So, if you require additional information about any of the services we provide, please use the enquiry box below to get in touch! One of our experts will be in contact as soon as possible.