Welcome to CT Skills
At CT Skills, we're dedicated to empowering individuals with the tools, knowledge, and skills they need to achieve their career aspirations. With a strong presence in Nottingham, we have been a trusted training provider for years, helping countless individuals transform their lives and unlock new opportunities.
Our passion is to give people the skills and confidence they need to succeed alongside our values of Pride, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and Service Excellence.
Here is an insight about why you should choose us…We have been developing careers and companies for over 20 years and aim to be a positive force socially and economically through the delivery of vibrant learning programmes and career development opportunities. We offer a wide variety of apprenticeships, careers and free online courses to give you the best step into your working life and work with companies across the country like Alloga UK, Nottingham Building Society, J Tomlinson Construction, and hundreds of small businesses.
We love to encourage and support our learners to help them succeed. That’s why 94% of our learners would recommend CT Skills with a 68.9% achievement rate of their qualification which is 12% higher than the industry standard despite the recent pandemic.
We are a family-owned business founded in 2001 with over twenty years of experience training staff in the public and private sectors. The CT Skills team is driven by our PRAISE values: Pride, Respect, Accountability, Integrity and Service Excellence. We were also graded 4 stars out of 4 (Excellent) by our employer partners on the government’s Find Apprenticeship Training website in 2022!
Target Training 2000 Ltd (The company Rita Ford established in 1995 is rebranded as Care Training East Midlands)
- Moved to Market Square House in Nottingham City Centre.
- Won ESF (European Social Fund) contract.
- Began delivering apprenticeships.
- Moved to Clinton House.
- Awarded four SFA contracts.
- Began working with 14-18 year old NEETS.
- Moved from Derby Centre to Friary Works.
- Invested in the City & Guilds e-tracking system Learning Assistant.
- Won EFA contract,
- Moved to Priory Court.
- Opened centre in Leicester city.
- Re-branded as CT Skills.
- Launched Nottingham City Transport Academy.
- Received Grade 2 Ofsted inspection.
- Launched Traineeships.
- Accredited to deliver AAT Qualifications.
- Recruitment of Operations Director.
- Governance Framework and Strategic Leadership Group launched.
- Reaccredited for Investors in People,
Matrix, ISO 14001, 18001 and 9001.
- Operations and Sales regional meetings launched.
- Annual CT Values Awards Ceremony launched.
- Leicester Centre closure.
- Communications Forum was created with staff representatives.
- Opened new city centre premises at Alan House, Nottingham.
- Finalist for 2016 East Midlands Chamber Skills & Employability Awards.
- Air Ambulance win national Charity Employability Award for sector based work academy with CT Skills.
- Ofsted Grade 2 Good across all areas of the business.
- Re-accreditation for British Standards ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001.
- Won ESF Youth Engagement Project through D2N2 – Launch of Step Forward.
- Successfully secured a place on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers.
- Opened new Mansfield Centres.
- Awarded Silver Status Investors in People accreditation.
- Launch of internal Shining Star Apprenticeship Awards during National Apprenticeship Week.
- Launch of CT Skills re-brand and new website.
- Secured 10th largest AEB of any Independent Training Provider in the UK.
- Introduced new School Sport apprenticeship provision.
- Secured continued accreditation for Matrix.
- Launch of Made in the Midlands
- Awards during National Apprenticeship Week.
- Introduced new Housing apprenticeship provision.
- Began delivery of ESOL, Retail and manufacturing qualifications.