CT Skills Ltd is registered in England and Wales (Registered number 4307537). CT Skills Ltd. owns this website. “We” and “Us” means CT Skills and CT Skills trademark and brand. “You” means the user of this website. By using the website you agree to be bound by these terms. If any of these Terms become void or otherwise unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected. If either we or you fail to enforce, or delay in enforcing, any of our respective rights or remedies under these Terms, such failure or delay shall not operate as an agreement to waive that right, and shall not prevent us from exercising that right in the future. These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute arising between us under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
CT Skills operates this website to allow information on its projects, events and courses to be freely available.
As part of our continuous commitment to improvement, our courses, their content and funding may change as we develop our product portfolio. Whilst we endeavour to ensure all the information on this website is correct at the time of going online, content is subject to change. For the most accurate information, call 0115 9599 544. We reserve the right to withdraw or change all or part of this website at any time. CT Skills cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss as a result of information contained in this website.
The materials on this Website are protected by our copyright and other intellectual property rights.
We may provide links on the website to third party organisations from time to time. This may include links to sites owned by associated companies of CT Skills. Any link is provided for your convenience only and is accessed at your own risk. We are not responsible in any way for the content of any third party website or for goods or services provided by the operators of such website. Unless otherwise stated we are not responsible for and do not endorse or recommend any third party website. We will not be held responsible for its availability or contents or any agreement or understanding you enter into with the third party. If you choose any of the links provided, you should ask for access to the terms and conditions of the privacy statement of the third party website. CT Skills does not accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you in respect of these third party websites.
We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the Website does not contain certain error, defect, malfunction or corruption, we do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of data on your computer system, network or server that results from the download or use of the Website or any materials made available via the Website. We cannot promise that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to suspend access to the Website at any given time to conduct maintenance. There may also be occasions when access to the internet is interrupted for emergency maintenance, repairs or upgrades to improve the performance and functionality of the Website and the services offered via the website. Access may also be interrupted due to failures of telecommunications links and equipment, which are beyond our control. You accept that you will not have a claim for breach of contract or in respect of period of unavailability. You also acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions that are a result of the operation of the Internet and the World Wide Web, including viruses.
The blogs provided by CT Skills enables staff, learners and stakeholders to post articles and comments. For the purpose of definition, all articles and comments are subject to the terms of this paragraph alongside the rest of the terms and conditions. The blogs are provided free of charge. Therefore we do not make a guarantee of the availability, performance or continued provision of these services. We reserve the right to modify or to terminate the provision at any time. Availability of the service may be interrupted from time to time for maintenance purposes. We also reserve the right to establish general rules and limits concerning use of the services from time to time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages or other communications that you send or receive through the blogs. You acknowledge you are solely responsible for any content or other materials that you send or post to the blogs. Communications sent may be moderated by CT Skills and the right is reserved by CT Skills to remove any message which is inconsistent with the aim of the blog. All complaints will be investigated by CT Skills and action taken appropriately. You agree to NOT use the blogs for the following reasons:
- For unlawful purposes;
- To communicate any material which is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, an invasion of privacy or otherwise objectionable;
- To communicate material that infringes our or any other person’s copyrights, trademarks, moral rights or rights of nature;
- For commercial purposes including without limitation the publishing or circulation of any promotion or advertisement or the sale or supply of goods or services;
- To communicate any material which is likely to have any detrimental effect on our or any other person’s reputation;
- To communicate in any form material that contains images, audio or video recordings, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws. Unless you own or control the rights thereto and have received all necessary consents and agreement in relation to any third parties’ interests in the material;
- To harvest content or IP addresses which contain software viruses, files or programmes that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website or server;
- To communicate any material which is likely to cause harm to CT Skills or anyone else’s computer systems including but not limited to any virus, code, worm, data or other form purposely designed to damage or cause defect, error or malfunction or corruption to any computer system;
- To communicate information that is irrelevant to the subject matter;
- To communicate any material that is in breach of the computer misuse act 1990;
- To impersonate or misrepresent your association with any entity or person;
- To delete any contributions by other users or authors;
- To obtain and store information or data on other users and authors;
- To communicate entities that make excessive demands on bandwidth.
By posting a form of communication on the blog you warrant that your communication complies with the terms and conditions, and/or relevant laws and regulations in force and agree to indemnify CT Skills against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by CT Skills as a breach of warranty. If you discover any material or behaviour of other users which you think is unacceptable or in breach of these terms and conditions you should report it to CT Skills, it will be dealt with at the discretion of CT Skills. If you post any comments or content on the blog, you grant CT Skills a non exclusive royalty free irrevocable right and licence to reproduce, modify or publish in all media known or in future created throughout the world and authorise others to do so. You further agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive all moral rights which you may have in respect of any material posted by yourself on the blog. CT Skills reserves the right to remove any content you communicate onto the Website. The right also remains by CT Skills to investigate any complaints made by any third party about that provision. CT Skills will not be liable to you, if there is a need to remove the content from the blog. CT Skills contains the right without notice to record the IP address from which any users submitted content. CT Skills may preserve content that is sent or received by the blog if required to do so by law or if reasonably required to ensure compliance with the Terms and Conditions or to respond to third party complaints.
- You have been contacted by CT Skills as you are currently a live learner completing training with CT Skills. By giving CT Skills your details and your friend’s, you are agreeing to be contacted by CT Skills about the refer a friend scheme. To hear about similar opportunities after your training has completed subscribe to the CT Skills mailing list.
- The ‘refer a friend’ scheme is open to any learner currently on programme who refers a friend that starts either an apprenticeship, traineeship, a sector based work academy or a rolling programme.
- The information we will need for us to process the referral is: Your name, email address contact number and your friend’s name, email address and contact telephone number.
- £50 worth of High Street vouchers will be sent to you if your friend that you recommend enrols onto training and successfully completes all the elements.
- The friend that you recommend must not have previously registered with CT Skills or been recommended by someone else.
- The vouchers will be sent to the address that you provide to us at the time of referral.
- Vouchers are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- CT Skills cannot accept responsibility for the way learners choose to spend vouchers.
CT Skills reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes made will be effective from the moment of upload. The last update is found at the beginning of this page. It is recommended that you visit this page, each time you visit the Website, in order to ensure you understand and comply with any changes made to the terms and conditions. If you continue to use the Website once viewing this page you are deemed as understanding the terms and any changes at all times.
If you have any queries about this website and its use, or would like to report a problem, please contact 0115 9599 544 or message us using “website” as the subject. Alternatively, please report your problem or query in writing to: The Marketing Team CT Skills Priory Court 1 Derby Road Nottingham NG9 2TA