The combined impacts of Brexit and Covid have left countless companies throughout the UK in a perilous position due to chronic understaffing issues. Low employee numbers and glaring skills gaps at all levels mean that employees are overly stressed, the quality of work is decreasing and the number of unhappy customers is rising.
Ultimately, this issue is costing businesses time and money and contributing towards failure. It is drastically highlighted in the hospitality industry – https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56919575.
CT Skills offer businesses effective solutions to solve staff shortages. Our fully funded recruitment services can address this issue quickly and competently. We provide high-quality, industry ready staff members, helping companies to use their time to focus on other organisational needs.
- Upskill Your Workforce – Improve employee engagement and business productivity.
- Funded Training – Maximise funding opportunities to gain the biggest return on investment possible.
- Reskill Staff Members – Upskill individuals to fill the skill gaps within organisations.
- Complimentary Recruitment Service – Utilise our recruitment service to find the ideal candidate for the vacancy.
- Bespoke Delivery – Flexible delivery models allow us to ensure the training meets organisational requirements.
- Training Development – Dedicated Business Development Managers work in partnership with employers to identify training and recruitment needs.
Sector-based Work Academy Programmes (SWAP)
- Bespoke Training – Personalised pre-employment training programs will ensure new recruits fill skills gaps immediately.
- Eager Candidates – Employers we work with praise our dedicated, motivated and eager candidates who are ready to commence employment.
- Funded Recruitment – Government funded recruitment solutions require minimal investment whilst providing the maximum return.
- Interviews – Companies provide interviews to any candidates who have undertaken the training.