Refer a friend to a CT Skills Vacancy
At CT Skills, our mission is to offer outstanding training and recruitment opportunities to our learners and employers, which enables them to develop and grow, and in turn help our region to thrive.
We are always looking for talented, passionate and motivated individuals to help us achieve this goal, therefore referring a friend or colleague who you think will enable us to achieve our mission is extremely important to us and we will reward you for it with £100 of Love2Shop vouchers (subject to Terms and Conditions*).
Simply complete the form and we will contact the individual you refer (let them know we will be in contact!).
- Participation in the CT Skills Refer a Friend to CT Skills Referral Scheme is open, but not limited to, employees, customers, and the general public to receive voucher rewards with the exception of CT Skills managers or individuals who work within Human Resources.
- Scheme is effective from 1 June 2016.
- The referred candidate cannot be currently employed by CT Skills.
- The referred candidate has not already been referred for employment by anyone else.
- The referred candidate must not work currently or have worked for CT Skills in the last 12 months as a permanent employee, contractor or on a temporary basis.
- The referred candidate has not already applied for any positions within 6 months prior to the date they are referred.
- All referrals must complete the online Recommend a Friend to CT Skills Form.
- If you refer a friend and they meet the above eligibility criteria, you will receive:
- £100 of Love2Shop vouchers will be awarded to a referrer if their referral is employed by CT Skills and completes a successful probationary period.
- Vouchers are non transferrable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- CT Skills reserves the right to change or modify the Referral Scheme Policy – Recommend a Friend to CT Skills which includes but is not limited to terms, conditions and discontinuing the programme at any time without notice.