We offer two types of recruitment to suit your specific needs and vacancies.
Our free-of-charge recruitment service has been developed in partnership with local agents to supply employers with work ready candidates. Employers benefit from a dedicated account manager and an all inclusive recruitment process designed to deliver pre-screened, work-ready candidates.
This service matches local talented people with your vacancies for permanent members of staff. Apprentices bring fresh ideas and ways of working that complement all businesses.
We work with you to,
- Understand exactly the type of person you are looking for
- Create a job description and promote the opportunities available online and to our applicant database
- Screen the applicants fully explaining the role, your business and its culture.
We then arrange interviews for you to meet the most suitable applicants face to face. The decision is then yours as to who you go ahead and employ.
Finally, we find a time suitable to enrol the apprentice onto their training programme and then the skies the limit!
Sector Based Work Academy Recruitment
Sector Based Work Academies are ideal for employers looking to recruit 4 or more members of part-time or full-time staff.
Once the vacancies are identified within your business we work with you to;
- Promote your vacancies online and face to face with all local referral agencies
- Organise a selection day at our learning centres which includes English and maths assessments, an employer presentation and a one to one interview
- Successful candidates then complete a short 2-3 week training course to gain skills and qualifications relevant to your vacancies
- You then offer interviews to pre-screened, industry qualified, work-ready candidates
Talk to us today 0115 9599 544
or fill the form below and will get back to you