A career in Childcare
A training solution designed for you
Childcare is a highly popular sector and securing an apprenticeship or entry level role can be challenging. A Pre Apprenticeship programme ensures you have the knowledge and qualifications that employers in the sector are looking for. As part of the programme you will be matched with a local Childcare provider who will offer you a valuable Pre Apprenticeship Placement for a number of weeks.
You can apply to be matched to any of the live placement vacancies below and in just a few short weeks have all of the knowledge, skills and experience to secure immediate employment in the sector.
Meet the Childcare career team
Meet Lisa, Naomi, Lucy, Donna & Louise!
What to expect
On completion of the Pre Apprenticeship Programme, you can gain the following qualifications:
- Level 1 Caring for Children qualification
- Essential Digital Skills certificate
- Level 2 Maths and English
You can also access:
- Work preparation training
- Preparation for undertaking a Childcare apprenticeship
- Quality work placement
- Full reference from your placement
- Guaranteed job interview at your placement
DESIGNED FOR YOU.
- Functional Skills
- Digital Skills
- Level 1 Childcare
- Career Guidance
- Work Experience