Core qualification: Level 3 Learning and Development Practitioner Apprenticeship
Length of study: 18 months
Teaching method: Work-based distance learning
Featured benefits: The apprenticeship can be used to upskill existing employees or for graduates looking to build a career in Learning & Development
Maximum funding: £6000 (100% of training)
All apprenticeships delivered by CT Skills are designed specifically for those wanting to learn from experts in the field while in full-time employment.
During your time training with CT Skills you will develop a specialised skill-set along with a recognised qualification that will enable you to progress efficiently within the industry.
A Learning and Development Practitioner is typically involved in identifying learning/training needs, designing/sourcing training and learning solutions, delivering and evaluating training and working with stakeholder/business area managers. It is common to find this type of role within a organisations HR department.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our apprenticeships. At CT Skills we advertise new vacancies and enrol new apprentices every week.
Looking for an employer and an apprenticeship:
- Search our live Apprenticeship vacancies and apply online (if we don’t currently have a vacancy perfect for you then leave us with your CV)
- Complete a telephone interview with our Recruitment Experts who will ensure you are a suitable match for the vacancy
- Meet the employer upon our recommendation and blow them away at interview
- Start your new career in a matter of weeks
Already employed and searching for the right work-based qualification:
- Review our apprenticeship course offering online & register your interest
- Complete a telephone assessment with our Recruitment Experts to ensure the qualification is a perfect match to your job role
- Discuss your findings with your employer or we can do this for you
- Embed a qualification in to your existing job role in a matter of weeks