Core qualification: Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
Length of study: 12 months
Teaching method: Work-based and classroom combination
Featured benefits: Taught by experienced qualified accountants
All apprenticeships delivered by CT Skills are designed specifically for those wanting to learn from experts in the field while in full-time employment.
During your time training with CT Skills you will develop a specialised skill-set along with a recognised qualification that will enable you to progress efficiently within the industry.
This apprenticeship is suitable for those in a Accounts or Finance Assistant role. The person is responsible for assisting the team of accountants with junior accounting duties. These can vary massively depending on the team structure and size of business. An Accounts or finance assistant’s work could include basic bookkeeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledgers, running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct, recording of cash and data entry. Accounts or finance assistant can work in almost any sector.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our apprenticeships. At CT Skills we enrol new apprentices every month, all year round.
Looking for an employer and an apprenticeship:
- Search our live Apprenticeship vacancies and apply online (if we don’t currently have a vacancy perfect for you then leave us with your CV)
- Complete a telephone interview with our Recruitment Experts who will ensure you are a suitable match for the vacancy
- Meet the employer upon our recommendation and blow them away at interview
- Start your new career in a matter of weeks
Already employed and searching for the right work-based qualification:
- Review our apprenticeship course offering online & register your interest
- Complete a telephone assessment with our Recruitment Experts to ensure the qualification is a perfect match to your job role
- Discuss your findings with your employer or we can do this for you
- Embed a qualification in to your existing job role in a matter of weeks