A great opportunity has become available for a Trade Counter / Warehouse Assistant to join the team at Central Building Plastics Ltd. based in Leicester.
Joining as an Apprentice, you will work toward your NVQ Level 2 Customer Services Qualification, whilst gaining invaluable work experience.
Salary: Wage per Hour: £4.15 per hour
Position Type: Administration Apprentice between 12 – 14 Months
Working Hours and Days: Monday – Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm & Saturday 8.00am to 12.00pm on a rota basis(30 Minutes for Lunch)
Where: Central Building Plastics
100 Ravensbridge Dr, Leicester LE4 0BX
About Employer: Who are we?
Central Building Plastics was established back in 2013 and will be celebrating our 7th anniversary this year as a trade counter. Central Building Plastics has grown rapidly through out the years and has further diversified from selling just fascias and guttering to now supplying a wide range of UPVC Window, Doors and Conservatory products, as well as Aluminium Doors and Windows with over 25,000 lengths of fascia sold. We pride ourselves on our great Customer Service as Our Branch colleagues are all exceptionally experienced and always happy to help with any and all queries.
Our philosophy of ‘Where quality, price and service matters’ at Central Building Plastics is one we aim to incorporate with every sale.
Full Job Description:
Central Building Plastics place a great emphasis on developing staff and promoting from within wherever possible and this represents a great opportunity to learn the products and operations with the view to developing a long term career with Central Building Plastics.
We believe our success is a result of our "family feel" which is at the core of our operations, we will offer you the chance to not only progress individually but professionally. We will give you the tools to succeed; it's up to you what you do with it! If you are a confident driven person and feel that you have what it takes to be a part of CBP, please send your CV today!? CBP is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
As a vital member of our team you will:
• Help pick and prepare orders
• Load the deliveries onto the 3.5t flatbed vehicle
• Support customers on the trade counter
• Answer phone enquiries
• Manage customer sales
• Processing payments, either in cash or by card
• Managing refunds
Qualifications Required and Desirable Experience:
• GCSE A* to C in English and Maths – Essential
• Some customer services experience would be advantageous but not essential
• Good people and communication skills, able to deliver great customer service
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident telephone manner
• Good organisational skills
• An ability to work independently within agreed deadlines
• Proactive and Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Motivated and driven
• Hard working and focused
• Team Player
Training and Qualifications Offered:
• Level 2 Customer Services
• Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
• Level 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
• Free on-site parking
• Allocated time to work on Apprenticeship programme
• Internal training offered
• 20 day’s holidays rising to 30day’s with service, plus bank holidays
Long term position for the right person upon successful completion of the Apprentice in Customer Services Level 2