Website Premier Point of Sale
Job Title: Sales Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
|WHO is it with?||Premier Point Of Sale Limited|
|Unit 26, Bays 3 & 4
Newby Road Industrial Estate
|Working Hours:||9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday|
About The Employer:
Our company is a wholesaler for point of sale & display equipment. We supply many businesses with their stock & also offer drop shipping services. Our company was established in 1997 by our MD Simon Matthews. Our policy is to provide quality products at the right price & time
We are a small team ranging from ages 18 – 58. There are currently 4 members of staff based in the office and 1 member of staff based in the warehouse.
About the Role (Brief Overview):
The role will include responding to customer enquiries via outlook & the phone. Processing customer orders using Sage. Checking stock using sage. Helping ensure the smooth running of the office & assisting with other admin duties e.g., dealing with complaints, filing invoices.
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Processing customer orders using Sage
- Answering phone calls when required
- Responding to customer enquires e.g., quotations, product enquiries
- Responding to any complaints e.g. damages
- Producing Delivery Labels
- Creating Invoices using Sage
- Communication skills
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative skills
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – At least 4 GCSES including Maths & English (Grade C or above)
PLEASE NOTE: This is an Apprenticeship Opportunity. If this is NOT of interest, please do NOT apply.
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Flexibility, able to amend hours to suit employee needs where required
- Healthcare cover