Job Title: Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
Apprenticeship: Customer Service Specialist Level 3
Salary: £5.00 PER HOUR + Bonus / Incentives
Working Hours and Days: Monday – Thursday: 8am to 5pm / Friday: 8am to 4pm
Employer: 365People Ltd.
Address: Pure Offices, Broadwell Road, Oldbury, Birmingham, B69 4BY
365 are highly successful, independent Recruitment Business, specialising in the recruitment of Transport and Logistics staff (as well as labouring and engineering staff). They work with businesses to supply staff, all across the Midlands, as far as Daventry, Northants, Coventry, and now Birmingham.
With over 25 years combined experience, the success of the existing Flagship Team & Branch in Leicester has prompted expansion, and the opening of a sister office in Birmingham!
With an appointed Branch Manager, 365People need further staff to help them launch their branch and continue to deliver the very best customer service through the supply of quality staffing services in its new area.
That’s where you come in!
About the Role:
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will effectively be responsible for meeting the staffing needs of a number of local transport businesses, whilst effectively matching them to available staff.
And with the Transport Sector being under more pressure than ever, for many businesses, you really will be their lifeline!
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Handling all incoming phone and enquiries from candidates and clients
- Making outbound calls to existing clients to qualify and discuss their staffing needs
- Contacting existing, registered candidates (these are people who have already been screened, vetted and referenced by 365, and may even have done work already for them)
- Resourcing for vacancies, sourcing candidates, reviewing daily applications
- Dealing with cancellation of bookings, ‘no-shows,’ candidates calling in sick, and having to contact other candidates to replace, often last minute, and early in the morning!
- Managing Social Media feed/content; posting jobs/vacancies
- Confirming bookings with candidates
- Placing Job Adverts on the company website, CV Library, indeed, and social media platforms
Qualifications Required and Desirable Experience:
- GCSE A* to C in English and ideally Maths – MUST have ENGLISH
- Customer Service experience preferred, for example retail, hospitality or similar, ideally where you have been working under pressure, multi-tasking, often dealing with difficult customers
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel & Outlook essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and understanding of office processes and procedures (preferred)
- Honest, Trustworthy & Reliable
- Well presented
- Good Communication skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Self confident, outgoing with a big personality!
- Able to work without constant supervision
- Good attitude to working under pressure
- Great time keeping
- Punctual and committed
- Willing to learn
Long term position for the right person upon successful completion of the Apprentice in Customer Services L3 – 365People are essentially looking for someone to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant, responsible for managing an Industrial ‘Desk.’