Website Evans Rennie Chartered Surveyors
Apprenticeship Qualification: Property Management Level 3
How long does it take? 16-19 months
WHO is it with? Evans Rennie Chartered Surveyors
Where? 10 Station Parade, Harrogate, HG1 1UE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch)
Weekly Hours: 37.5 hours
Hourly Rate: £5.00 per hour
Reporting to: Natasha Pennick – Office Manager
About The Employer:
Established in 1993, Evans Rennie Chartered Surveyors are an independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors. We offer a wide range of consultancy services to both the residential and commercial sectors.
We specialise in residential apartment blocks, communal estates and mixed-use developments providing ‘hands on’ management services for properties in and around Wetherby, Harrogate, Leeds and York.
About the Role
The role includes all aspects of property management: schedules of condition, inventories, lease agreements, maintenance and repair, book-keeping, accounts and general administrative duties.
And DAY to DAY? …. You will be Responsible for:
- All aspects of property management
- Organising repairs
- Liaising with contractors
- Preparing inventories and Lease agreements
- Day to day administration and paperwork
About what about YOU?… You will need to HAVE:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good work ethic
- Strong skills with Microsoft office programmes
- Good memory for multiple jobs
- A willingness to learn
- Team player
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays. (28 days in total)
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Regular learning and development opportunities.