Website Zip Management Ltd
Apprenticeship Qualification: Housing / Property Management Apprenticeship L3
Who with? Zip Management Ltd.
Where? Nottingham, NG5 7DZ
Working week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Hour Rate: £4.81 per hour
Expected duration: 16 Months
Zip is a proud provider of residential facilities management services to create the best user experience available to residents.
Many residential facility management clients take advantage of the community platforms and systems we are able to implement to improve the user experience of the residential site.
About the Role:
BRAND NEW Apprenticeship Opportunity for a Property Administrator. You will be completing the Housing / Property Management Apprenticeship L3, based in Carlton, Nottingham.
Role and Responsibilities:
- ZIP Management Ltd/Base Lettings is a subsidiary company within ALB Group. ALB is privately owned group of companies consisting of property development, Block management residential and commercial lettings working across the United Kingdom. The ideal candidate will be employed by ZIP/Base however will experience all aspects of ALB Group.
- We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to take on an apprenticeship gaining a level 3 in qualification in Property Management. In the role you will be involved in all aspects of helping with the administration involved in running a busy office and learning about different sides of property management and all aspects involved. We are looking for a committed individual that will evolve and develop within the business.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Taking internal and external calls
- Electronic and phone-based communication with clients
- Managing annual maintenance and ad-hoc maintenance
- Supporting with compiling invoices
- Filing and other supportive administration duties
- Accompanying colleagues on site visits
To be considered for either role, you’ll need:
Qualifications & Desirable Experience:
- GCSE A* to C in English and ideally Maths – ideal but not essential
- Some form of work experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office essential)
- Confidence dealing with people
- Good team player, but also able to use own initiative.
- Able to get on with tasks without being asked and without requiring constant supervision.
Personal Qualities: –
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Motivated and driven
- Hard working
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Punctual and Committed
- Happy to try new things and accept challenges
- Happy accompany colleagues on site visits
Training and Qualifications Offered:
- Housing / Property Management Apprenticeship L3
- Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Facilities on site – serviced Office
- Allocated time to work on Apprenticeship programme
- Internal training offered
Long term position for the right person upon successful completion of the Housing / Property Management Apprenticeship L3