Apprenticeship Qualification: Apprentice Business Administrator Level 3
How long does it take? 19 months
Who is it with? The LivingCare Group
Where? The LivingCare Group, 4215 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8GB
Working Hours: 37.5
Weekly Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Hourly Rate: £4.50
Reporting to: Outpatients team and Endoscopy Team
(Learning and Development coordinator will be continued support throughout apprenticeship)
About The Employer:
Dr Stephen Feldman started The LivingCare Group back in 2002. As a GP, Dr Feldman has experience of the benefits that care closer to the community brings to patients and their health. His passion to ensure the best quality service provision that is responsive, is centred around the patient and ensures best possible outcomes for the individuals within our care. Dr Stephen Feldman continues to undertake GP sessions in Yorkshire ensuring that he stays true to his roots of General Practice and ahead of changes that are presented within the local health economies.
LivingCare Group is a set of companies that operate across various health services and portfolios. We have extensive experience of developing and delivering NHS care and have a growing portfolio of private provision. We work across GP practices and within our own centres in Yorkshire and London.
Our services are developed in response to local demands across the health economy and in line with the NHS governance and contractual requirements.
About the Role:
This role will be the first point of contact for our patients and stakeholders contacting LivingCare Group. We require an individual who is actively able to multi-task and maintain the highest customer service standards. The role requires the individual to take telephone calls from patients, live web chat from patients, emails and text messages. We would expect the role holder to be able to multitask across all these platforms and respond across all mediums quickly and professionally. This role is responsible for the administration relating to calls and interactions with patients and stakeholders in what can be a busy environment.
We want dedicated individuals who are keen to put our patients at the heart of everything we do.
LivingCare Group are rapidly growing across Yorkshire, with reaches further across the country. We continue to develop new services across our private and NHS provision.
And Day to Day?
- Professionally conducting telephone enquiries in a timely manner
- Responding to queries over the web chat function
- Responding to any other forms of communication from patients and stakeholders
- Managing waiting times and escalating where appropriate
- Ensuring delivery of company KPIs
- Managing clinic waiting lists in line with treatment targets
- Ensuring compliance of clinics within company KPI tolerance
- Managing patient booking follow up from clinics
- Ensuring patient satisfaction
- Admin related to patient appointments
- Entering and fulfilling all Systmone requirements
- Ensuring all processes are completed for patients booking appointments with LivingCare
- Keeping track on waiting times and escalating where appropriate
- Any responsibility within the customer service function.
You’ll need to have/be:
- Demonstrate fantastic communication skills (Telephone skills)
- Dedicated to providing fantastic customer service whether that be by telephone, email or video call
- Attention to detail
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business. Our current retention rate for apprentices staying with us sits at 98%. This is something our Learning and Development Coordinator and the company are extremely proud of wish to maintain. You will have the support from our Learning and Development Coordinator throughout your apprenticeship as well as the support from your peers and line managers.
- NHS discount at a range of shops and restaurants
- Employee of the month SHINE rewards
- Parklife discounts (available to staff located in Leeds)
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Good value on-site restaurants, nearby shops and gym
- Free parking
- Birthday paid holiday
- Long service awards
We believe in a great and positive work-life balance. We do this for our staff by offering:
- 27 days minimum holiday plus bank holiday
- Opportunities to work flexibly
- Social events including staff Christmas parties
- Quality working environment
- Bi-monthly staff newsletters