Job Title: Office Executive Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
|WHO is it with?||Receptional|
9-11 Bromham Road
|Working Hours:||Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30am|
|Reporting to:||People & Development Administrator|
About The Employer:
Receptional has been here since the beginning! Founded in 1999, shortly after Google, we’ve been at the forefront of digital for over 20 years. Today, we’re a team of 50+ creative and technical marketers, based in Bedford, UK, running campaigns globally. We’re big enough to have specialists for each channel, yet small enough for our team to easily collaborate.
About the Role:
You will be providing office administration support within different areas of the business.
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Answering the phones
- Welcoming visitors/ clients
- Keeping Receptional Academy updated and recording staff completed
- Emailing staff details – 2-week safter they join
- Completing database to ensure completion
- Answering enquiries
- Issuing Certificates
- Ordering – laptops, water bottles, books, desks
- Sending Lunch ‘N’ Learn Invites
- Ordering Lunches (Lunch ‘N’ Learn/ New Starters/ Group Focus/ General Events)
- Arranging Monthly Coffee Chats (group lists)
- Floor/ Seating Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Printer Support
About what about YOU?… You will need to HAVE:
The office executive’s role will involve the smooth running of office administration, ensuring records are maintained and processes flow efficiently. They will have an eye for detail, good communication and organisational skills, willing to learn and be a team player.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Our Values and Benefits
Every half-decent agency has a beer fridge and free fruit. It’s all a bit samey, a bit bleugh. We take a different approach, with benefits based around our five core values. But there is, of course, free beer and fruit, if you want it.
- We have open, honest conversations and strive to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Company-wide meetings every Monday
- Whole-team business reviews every quarter
- Twice yearly appraisals
- Transparent pay scale and skills matrix
- Bonuses split equally among the team
- We invest in innovation, thought leadership and wellbeing, to improve our people and work.
- Free fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Mental health training and first aiders
- Annual health check and flu jab
- Fantastic pension plans
- Enhanced pay for parental/adoption leave
- Modern, spacious office with table tennis
- Your own high-spec PC
- Monthly rewards for top performers
- We’re an integrated team. We see strength in diversity and value collective expertise.
- A focus group to make everyone’s voice heard
- Quarterly days out – from canoeing to falconry
- Team fundraising for our charity of the year
- Celebrations for Pride, Black History Month and more
- We’re inquisitive and think beyond the brief. Information and experience make us smarter.