Impression is an award winning digital marketing agency based in the heart of Nottingham. Since 2014, we’ve grown from 2 people to 47 and our team is still growing. We’d love you to be part of it!
We understand that choosing a place to work for an Apprenticeship is an important decision. Your work is a big part of your life and you deserve to be happy and fulfilled in your role. Equally, we know that career progression is important, and that’s why we focus so much on building an environment which nurtures progression and innovation.
Impression is a young, vibrant and fun digital marketing agency. We think of ourselves more as a group of friends than colleagues and we regularly spend time together socially as well as in the workplace.
Our large, open plan office has plenty of space for collaborative work, as well as areas for quiet time when you need to get your head down on a big project. Our ping pong table, beanbags and table football give us lots of ways to relax, too. You’ll regularly find us chatting about a project over a quick game of table tennis!
We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to take on the position of Apprentice Office Assistant on a level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
As an Apprentice Office Assistant, you will be working closely with our Office manager to provide administration and office support to the business. You will be trained in all aspects of the role. The role is varied and includes reception duties, administrative tasks, and ensuring that our office environment is safe and welcoming at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Telephone Answering and Welcoming visitors to the office.
- Accepting deliveries and sorting post.
- Errand running (Bank deposits/ Post office)
- Housekeeping duties- This will include preparing meeting
- rooms, refreshing supplies (milk, fruit, drinks fridge)
- Organising Lunch for our monthly 'Lunch & Learns'.
- Event support- You might be setting up a space for a company event, researching venues for socials, or helping to decorate the office for Christmas!
- Travel & Accommodation Booking
- Helping to maintain and update files, systems etc
- Accounts Administration- Uploading and recording receipts onto Xero
- Administrative support to the commercial team
- Opportunity to train as a Fire Warden/ First Aider (training
- Administration tasks and Ad Hoc Duties as requested
- Great team ethos and working culture
- Fantastic office location in Nottingham City Centre
- Flexible working hours
- 23 Days Holiday + 8 days Bank Holidays
- Continued personal development
- Free Fruit
- Drinks Fridge
- Organised work socials
- Perkbox benefits, including free monthly cinema ticket and weekly coffee.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'More' Nottingham Discount Card
- Tech scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
- Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, with flexible working hours between 8am -5.30pm
Total hours per week: 40
Wage per hour - £4.75
Weekly wage - £190
As with any apprenticeship, after you have finished the qualification you will have the opportunity to progress further within the business.