Job Title: Office Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
|WHO is it with?||DSL Group|
1 Malton Road,
Nottingham, NG5 1EG
|Working Hours:||08:15 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday)|
|Reporting to:||Office Manager|
About The Employer:
DSL Group is the UK’s leading provider of innovative pump top promotions for the forecourt retail sector. With over 30 years’ experience of delivering risk-free profits for the retailers we work with, we have developed and fine-tuned our specialist knowledge and expertise to revolutionise the forecourt promotions sector.
About the Role:
As Office Administrator you will be working within an established team and will be responsible for a variety of tasks to support various functions within the business. A good telephone manner is essential. You should have basic computer literacy and the ability to use standard Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word and Excel. Previous experience in an office environment will be a definite advantage. This is a varied role covering an array of tasks from sales to call handling and administrative duties.
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Answering calls from a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing post, deliveries and couriers
- Scanning and archiving of documents
- Producing letters and other correspondence
- Updating systems and spreadsheets
- General upkeep and tidiness of the office including ordering lunches, tidying of the kitchen etc.
- Checking orders and credits
- Processing online orders
- Any ad-hoc tasks as and when required
About what about YOU?… You will need TO:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be flexible with regards working as a team player
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be personable, approachable with a welcoming personality
- Be proficient in MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have good numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Christmas Eve and birthday off
- Loyalty programme (every 5 years get 1 day holiday)
- Free products give aways
- Job referral scheme
- Employee of the month (£50 and Amazon voucher)
- Social and Company Events