Website Pridea Sales and Lettings
Job Title: Lettings Negotiator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: Property Management Level 3
|WHO is it with?||PRIDEA SALES AND LETTINGS|
|375 High Street
|Working Hours:||09:00am to 17:00pm, Monday to Friday|
About The Employer:
Pridea Sales and Lettings was initially formed in 2010 as a day-to-day management service of a large property portfolio. Pridea has been growing through successful relationship building and the hard work, experience, and dedication of the employees.
About the Team:
A small, close-knit team of around 10 employees with varying levels of experience.
About the Role (Brief Overview):
As a lettings negotiator you will provide the friendly face of the company, acting as a liaison to prospective new tenants, whilst maintaining current relationships that have already been built.
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Handling queries from clients over the phone and face to face and ensuring they are followed up
- Screening potential tenants / application management / tenancy management
- Keeping up to date with local knowledge of current market conditions and legislation
- Remaining informed on the local competition
- Carrying out viewings / inspections / inventories
- Handling maintenance requests and generating work orders
- Communication skills
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)