HR Administrator Apprentice
Loomis is the UK’s premier cash management specialist – and we’re here to help manage the public flow of cash. We do this through the provision of cash management solutions to organisations that handle cash, whether they need to transport cash securely, eliminate opportunities for fraud or analyse and understand their cash flow in detail.
We currently employ over 2500 staff throughout the UK and, as you would expect, being part of a large and reputable company means working for a professional organisation with high standards and a commitment to its employees.
Working in a busy HR team, you will provide effective and efficient support service to the HR team and learn all aspects of HR administration.
Your role will include providing an initial response HR helpline service, helping to respond to day-to-day queries on sickness, leave of absence, informal conduct issues, informal grievance, Catholic Education Service (CES) contracts and other key policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General office maintenance (keeping areas clean, tidy and organised)
- Administration task such as; answering the phone, faxing, photocopying, filing, printing, email communication and shredding
- Data entry tasks – maintenance of databases
- Stock control; ensure stock levels are maintained for office stationary and vending supplies
- Greeting clients/ guests
- Other general admin duties
- Develop communication skills to interface with colleagues
- Attend and contribute to all team meeting to ensure best practice processes are followed
- Dealing with recruitment enquiries and screening candidates
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good keyboard skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A pleasant and courteous manner
- Hard working
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Bubbly and outgoing
Desired Knowledge and Qualifications:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Given:
Level 3 Business Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday – Friday • 8.30am – 5pm (with an hour for lunch)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Hourly Wage: £5.12
Weekly Wage: £192
Yearly Wage: £10,000
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.