Camfaud Concrete Pumps
Job Title: HR Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: HR Support Level 3
|WHO is it with?||Camfaud Concrete Pumps Limited|
|COMPANY Address||High Road Thornwood Common,
|Working Hours:||9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday|
About The Employer:
Camfaud are a U.K. concrete pump company offering a full national service and provide a specialised equipment hire service to the construction industry from our extensive network of hire/service centres and regional depots.
We work across all construction sectors and end markets from tier one contractors to small local builders and domestic customers.
About the Role (Brief Overview):
As our HR Administrator you will support with all recruitment and HR admin needs from our offices in Epping. You will build strong relationships with all employees and support our Directors, Managers and recruitment team with all HR and recruitment queries.
This role is to ensure the business is supported across HR and recruitment and duties will involve keeping HR records and systems up to date, supporting recruitment with the generation of offer letters and contracts and striving for continuous process improvement.
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Drafting all employee related paperwork including new start documentation
- Ensuring accurate HR records such as absence reporting
- Monitoring HR and Recruitment email inboxes
- Supporting the Training team and Payroll team when required
- Undertaking pre-employment checks and ensuring recruitment documentation is in line with best practice
- Preparing documentation relating to disciplinary, grievance, and absence management cases
- Taking minutes in meetings for Senior Management
- Assisting with the administration of apprenticeship programmes
- Ensuring HR policies are laid out clearly with appropriate version controls in place
- Participating in and taking ownership of a variety of small HR project
- With guidance, overseeing the administration of salaries, allowances and absences in the HR database
- Communication skills
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Driving License – due to location
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- 20 days annual leave
- Life Insurance