Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Digital Marketer to train and assess our apprenticeship learners in Digital Marketing up to Level 3 and 4.
This is a part time (three days a week) role, largely remote but could include some travel within the East Midlands. A driving licence and access to a car is therefore essential. Enhanced DBS clearance is also required.
You will be working in partnership with local employers to support their employees through the full apprenticeship programme. As a Trainer you will be responsible for delivery to a caseload of learners, supporting them, both online and in person, to achieve their digital qualifications including social media, coding, Google Analytics and marketing principles.
You will be continuously striving to build, maintain and improve relationships with both learners and employers, being an ambassador for CT Skills.
You will have the ability to coach, develop and mentor people with proven experience of delivering training. You will have strong organisational and time management skills together with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with employers ensuring training content meets their individual needs and provide regular updates on progress.
CT Skills is an ambitious business, delivering training solutions and workforce consultancy to learners and employers throughout the East Midlands. We are graded Good by OFSTED across all areas of the business and hold Quality 9001 accreditation, Matrix and IIP Silver. Our ‘PRAISE’ values (pride, respect, accountability, integrity and service excellence) drive all delivery services both to our employers and learners, and to our own employees, always embedding professionalism within a culture of continuous improvement.
We currently have six fixed delivery centres and hundreds of work-based learners throughout the Midlands with the next phase of our growth already under implementation.
CT Skills currently has turnover of £5m with plans for significant short-term growth and is committed to encouraging equality and diversity and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
- To effectively manage a caseload of learners; actively supporting, coaching and motivating learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification.
- Implement effective programme delivery, utilising blended learning methods, in group and one to one sessions.
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans with realistic and challenging goals.
- Work in partnership with employers and learners, to ensure robust Off the Job Training (OTJT) plans are implemented, delivered and reviewed, in line with the relevant qualification requirements and the needs of Funding Organisations, ensuring remedial action is taken where any shortfall is highlighted.
- Effectively plan and manage the delivery of maths and English at the appropriate level in line with learners’ needs and Funding and Awarding Organisation requirements.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard, providing constructive and informative feedback to ensure the relevant Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSB) are developed and demonstrated.
- Engage employers in the ongoing review of learner progress against learning goals.
- Train, monitor, develop and assess Apprentices against relevant qualification Standards to support them in readiness for End Point Assessment.
- Coach and develop learners with additional needs providing, learning and welfare support and careers guidance, to aid their progression and achievement.
- Provide appropriate Advice and Guidance to support learners’ progression onto suitable higher level programmes.
- Effectively record and report all data in accordance with CT Skills, Funding and Awarding Organisation requirements.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience, updating and recording relevant CPD activities ongoing.
- Input into self assessment and local improvement planning.
- Comply with all Quality, Funding, Awarding Organisation and End Point Assessment Organisation requirements.
- Embed British Values and The Prevent Duty into programme delivery.
- Implement and comply with the Company’s Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies and ensure that the safety and welfare of learners on programme are monitored.
- To assist with other duties within the scope and nature of this position.
- To act as a CT Skills Ambassador and to promote the CT Skills brand.
- Ability to work on own initiative with full autonomy.
- Ability to plan effectively and prioritise conflicting demands whilst working to targets.
- Ability to support and coach.
- Excellent attention to detail, admin and IT skills.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
- English and maths to at least Functional Skills level 2
- Relevant sector qualification and / or occupational competence at level 5 or above (or equivalent level experience)
- Relevant Assessor / Quality / L&D qualification (full training will be provided)
- DBS clearance is required for this role
In return we offer excellent terms and conditions including:
- 36 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free debt advice/counselling/guidance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
CT Skills is committed to safeguarding and committed to promoting the welfare of our learners and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Should your application be successful; an enhanced disclosure will be requested from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and any contractual offer will be subject to rigorous vetting procedures.
CT Skills processes your personal data in line with our Data Protection Policy which is aligned to the General Data Protection Regulations (2018). Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Statement for further details.
For further information regarding CT Skills, the role and to apply online, please visit our careers page http://www.ctskills.co.uk/careers-ct-skills/