Website DSL Group
Apprenticeship: Digital Marketing Level 3
Duration: 14 months
Where: Concord House, 1 Malton Rd, New Basford, Nottingham NG5 1EG
Salary: £5.00 per hour
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Reporting to: Senior Graphic Designer
DSL Group is the UK’s leading provider of innovative pump top promotions for the forecourt retail sector. With over 30 years’ experience of delivering risk-free profits for the retailers we work with, we have developed and fine-tuned our specialist knowledge and expertise to revolutionise the forecourt promotions sector.
DSL are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant on a permanent, full time contract to help with day-to-day management of our social media platforms. The right candidate will be given the autonomy with the idea and creation processes, working with senior team members to shape positive outcomes.
You will be working independently (when required) or in partnership with the senior designer and the creative team on video projects from concept through to delivery. You will help bring ideas to the team for content, execute ideas and concepts which can be used on the various social media channels will form an integral part of this opportunity.
Your pre-existing video shooting, editing and postproduction skills, will enable you to combine this with social media marketing and post videos to social media channels, ensuring campaigns are set up to target specific audiences and gain conversions which link to our online e-commerce products.
Day to day, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, optimising, and reporting on Facebook advertisements
- Scheduling posts across a range of channels
- Managing social media pages – keeping them on brand and consistent
- Creating campaigns and managing data within the Ads manager tools
- Work with Design and Sales team to ensure high conversion rates and clicks
- Brainstorming new ideas and advertising techniques with the team
- Social media page management experience (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Understanding of ‘audiences’ in advertising on Facebook
- Shooting video and audio; filming & editing for social content, brand campaigns, and delivering content to appeal to a wide range of audiences
A passionate Videographer/ Video Editor, you’ll be creative, confident and love story telling through video and social media marketing.
You’ll have a good knowledge of shooting and editing for social platforms and some Post-production experience.
You will be able to use:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Photoshop and illustrator
You must have excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of communication and organisation skills with the ability to manage a varied workload.
You will need to self-motivated and have an enthusiastic approach to the various products DSL will be tasking you to promote.
You’ll also need to have/be able to:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to be independent when required on projects, as well as working as part of a team
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Initiative (thinking outside the box)
- Strong organisation skills with an eye for detail
So What’s in it for you?
At DSL we put people at the heart of our culture, we want you to enjoy working here and be part of our success. As part of the DSL Team, you will enjoy:
- Regular social events
- Convenient working hours (from 08:00 to 17:00)
- Company Pension (NEST)
- Vibrant and supportive work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- 28 days paid holidays (including Bank Holidays)
- Weekends and Christmas week off
There will be scope for career development and training. We will make sure you’re challenged and supported every step of the way with your career development.
We fully comply with the latest government regulations regarding COVID-19 and have implemented all the social distancing and hygiene requirements:
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfecting and regular cleaning procedures in place
We would like to see a portfolio which demonstrates your ability to turn briefs and ideas into engaging and compelling video content.