We're ready to help you. If you want to build a PR profile in the press and online, find new customers or grow your brand, we've got great ideas for you.
Please look around our website to see what we do and how we can help you. It is packed with practical tips and useful advice on how to make your marketing work harder. To get in touch, you can contact us here
Do you want to begin your career in the world of marketing and PR? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The job role combines specialist digital marketing activities alongside general marketing administration.
The successful candidate will work with the Balls2 Marketing team to develop and improve skills in search engine optimisation, email marketing and social media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Assist in co-ordinating social networking campaign strategy for all companies on multiple channels
- Manage online and print paid advertisements
- Promote the company with video, podcast, web and print
- Website planning and copy writing
- Monitor engagement with clients
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Digital Marketing
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Wage per hour - £4.13
Weekly wage - £146.25
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team.