MacMartin Creative offer website design and marketing services from our office in South Derbyshire. We offer a unique, friendly and bespoke service within both the private and public sectors.
We bridge the gap between an agency and an employee; committing ourselves to businesses like an employee, with the knowledge and flexibility of an agency. When our clients choose to work with us, they get a friendly and professional service that they can use as and when they need it.
The business has grown over the last 12 months and we are now looking for our next apprentice to grow our team from four to five.
An exciting opportunity to work within a fast-growing digital marketing company in Repton, Derbyshire. Working within a small company, you will have the chance to get involved in all aspects of digital marketing and will be working with a variety of clients. We are looking for someone with a special interest in website design who is able to grow with the business and hope for a long-term working relationship.
Working as a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will work across several areas of our business, including: website design, social media, search engine optimisation, pay-per-click advertising and email marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generating ideas to develop and enhance client strategies
- Social media post planning and scheduling
- Updating website content and images
- Creating copy / content for clients
- Email marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with online trends
- Keyword research for SEO purposes
- Web statistics reporting
- Co-ordinating a variety of paid advertising
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Friendly and a good sense of humour
- Embraces change and challenges with a positive attitude
- Commitment to building positive working relationships with all staff
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications delivered:
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 Functional Skills Maths ICT (If required)
Working week and salary:
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Working Hours - 37.5 p/w
Hourly Pay: £4.00 - £4.50
Weekly Wage: £150 - £168.75
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.