Telecom Solutions (GB) Ltd was founded to meet our customers’ needs for professional high quality Telephone Systems and Data Cabling. We are experts in this field and can help plan and review your telecommunication requirements and create a stable and efficient foundation for your telephone system and data network.
Telecoms GB is currently sourcing a proactive individual to join their established fast paced, service centre team based in Arnold, Nottingham. We are offering A Digital Marketing Apprenticeship opportunity for a local person to get involved in driving the business reputation and growth through our social media platforms.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join our business, learn about our sector and be heavily involved in all aspects of digital marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Social Media Marketing
- Maintaining Website with special offers and creating blog material
- Assist with structuring email and digital marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and updating all databases and CRM platforms
- Answering incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors/new clients
- Customer interaction
- Diary management
- Processing customers applications and ordering
- Produce meeting minutes after attending meetings
- Administration tasks and general sale support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office essential)
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Confidence dealing with people
- Good team player, but also able to use own initiative.
- Able to get on with tasks without being asked and without requiring constant supervision.
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Trustworthy and Reliable
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Work experience is desirable but not essential must have a keen interest/passion in Digital Marketing
Training and Qualifications Required:
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (if required)
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills maths (if required)
- Level 1 Functional Skills ICT (if required)
- Google Analytics
- Industry training offered by the employer
Working week and salary:
Monday – Thursday 09.00 – 17.00, Friday 09.00 16.00
Working Hours - 40
Hourly Salary - £5.50 With a view to increase after 12 months
Weekly Wage - £192.50
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.