Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: Digital Marketing Level 3
|WHO is it with?||LivingCare Group|
|4215 Park Approach
|Working Hours:||Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm|
About The Employer:
The LivingCare Group are proud to provide health services across Yorkshire on a NHS and Private basis that are accessible for all. Our care is tailored around you; based on who you are and your lifestyle. All of our services are delivered locally to the communities we serve, led by local clinicians and supported by our central team.
Each month over 5000 patients trust us to provide their care – You can trust us to deliver your care.
LivingCare Group are rapidly growing across Yorkshire, with reaches further across the country. We continue to develop new services across our private and NHS provision. We want dedicated individuals who are keen to put our patients at the heart of everything we do.
About the Team:
The current team stands at 4 members of staff who cover our private work as well as our Data reporting and social media content. The team will grow as the company grows in the next 12 – 18 months.
About the Role (Brief Overview):
This a fantastic opportunity to start your role within social media. You will be responsible for providing social media support for our Director of Strategy and Partnerships. This will be a key role to send out social media content to support and grow the business. You will be directly guided, mentored and supported by our director.
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Capturing photos and editing
- Website content and editing capabilities (not essential)
- Some knowledge of copyrights (can be exposed to this during training)
- Create internal documents such as flyers, patient information leaflets
- Posting on social media and checking content provided
- Marketing adverts
- Developing/creating photographs, videos, blogs etc
- Communication skills
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Annual pay reviews
- NHS discount in shops & restaurants
- Christmas shopping half day
- Free parking
- Day off for your birthday
- Free Flu Jab
- L & D support throughout apprenticeship
- Exposure to all different aspects of the business