Juice Stored Energy, formerly Fortis Battery Care, are an Independent stored energy provider offering a wide range of high quality and reliable industrial traction batteries/ uninterruptable power supply(UPS), Battery chargers and associated products available for sales, service and rental.
We are looking to recruit a new, enthusiastic and focused individual as a Customer service apprentice as Juice Stored Energy. Any administration or customer service experience is beneficial, however not compulsory.
Working as part of this important team you will be required to carry out the following duties. The post holder will be expected to use all trust standard computer hardware and software packages where appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with both the Service and Management departments
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain information on contract visits both via email and the telephone
- Reporting information
- Communication with external clients to book in scheduled visits by both telephone and email
- Using the internal system Salesforce and Servicemax to record and track all data.
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Embraces change and challenges with a positive attitude
- Commitment to building positive working relationships with all staff
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications delivered:
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 Functional Skills Maths ICT (If required)
Working week and salary:
Working days: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Working Hours - 40 p/w
Hourly Pay: Under 18 £4.30 and 19 -20 £6.15
Weekly Wage: Under 18 £172 and 19-20 £246
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.