Internal Sales Accounts Apprentice
Here at Axess Systems we enable organisations and IT leaders to improve their organisation through brilliant IT.
As Cloud & Virtualisation Integrator, we assess, design, deploy, support and refine IT Systems to ensure you achieve business efficiency, which makes people sit up and take notice. So whether you are looking for Consultancy, Support and Managed Services or want to migrate to the cloud, you are in the best possible hands by using Axess Systems.
Are you looking for a chance to start your career in sales?
If you are then this is a great opportunity for you to start your career off within Internal Sales/Internal Account Management. If you have a genuine interest, are driven and committed then this employer is waiting for you to join their team.
Here at Axess Systems, we are looking for an ambitious Internal Sales/Internal Account Management team member who will be completing a Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship who wants to forge a successful career in sales. Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm certainly is. You will need to be flexible, and up for any challenge we throw at you, as there will be quite a few of those. You will also need to be able to handle the following tasks:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to our Account Managers with things like placing orders and getting quotes from our suppliers, often under tight deadlines.
- Have an eye for detail to make sure orders and quotes are sent correctly.
- Be able to listen to instruction and take on board information quickly.
- Be charming over the phone to negotiate the best prices from our suppliers.
- Have confidence in your abilities.
- Be happy doing the boring stuff, such as deal registrations, and back order reports.
- Follow our ISO accredited Information Security procedures and processes.
- Help our Sales Director put together reports on any aspect of sales performance.
- Make calls and send email to prospective clients following up initial interest in our services.
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Customer Service Standard
Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 40
Wage per hour - £5.00
Weekly wage - £200
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications.