Customer Service Apprentice
Node4 is an exciting and invigorating workplace environment as we expand into new markets and introduce new solutions into our product range. With our own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, our portfolio includes Colocation, Cloud, Connectivity and Unified Communication solutions.
Because of our continued year on year growth we need to expand our Provisioning Team, and this is an opportunity to join us on a level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship scheme.
Great opportunity to start your career in customer service. Upon completion, you may have the prospect of moving forward towards more qualifications. If you have a genuine interest, are driven and committed then this employer is waiting for you to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Validating sales orders for completeness
- Entering order details on internal systems
- Entering orders on supplier portals/systems
- Liaising with customers over the phone to capture information needed to enable placement of orders.
- Updating customers and internal departments on the progress of orders
- Working closely with customers and suppliers to resolve order queries.
- Updating order intake spreadsheets
- Producing reports and other Management Information requirements
- Assisting in order queries
- And most importantly:
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Customer Service Standard
Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Hourly Wage: £5
Weekly Wage: £200
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications.