Finance Administration Apprentice
Juice Stored Energy, formerly Fortis Battery Care, are an independent stored energy provider offering a wide range of high quality and reliable industrial traction batteries/ uninterruptable power supply(UPS), Battery chargers and associated products available for sales, service and rental.
In addition, Juice Stored Energy can advise and support full energy storage, link solar and automotive and customer power into one easy solution.
Enthusiastic person wanted to join the office team at juice.
We are looking to recruit a new, enthusiastic and focused individual as a Finance Assistant apprentice at Juice Stored Energy. Any administration experience is beneficial, however not compulsory.
The successful applicant will be able to work within a team environment, or individually using their own initiative, a desire to work within a finance team is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sales order processing and invoicing routines
- Maintenance of stock records – product costing, product codes and reconciliation
- Sales and billing analysis
- Provide other administrative support within the finance department
- Be pro-active in the handling and applying of a wide range of finance matters
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Administrator and audit for the HR system - Breathe
- Administrative HR duties - letters, record keeping, policies, processes and documents
- To provide general support and to proactively contribute to other departments within the Company as and when required.
- General office administration
- Accurate and timely daily invoicing
- Accurate stock records
- Compliant and complete HR system
- Proactivity and willingness to support on administrative tasks as required
- Proactive and driven in all aspects of work and be able to operate without daily supervision.
- Target driven and competitive by nature.
- Highly motivated with probing tenacity to achieve and exceed objectives.
- Naturally strong interpersonal skills forming and maintaining positive relationships at all levels.
- Effective negotiator and influencer with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Keen to learn and develop
Ideally A* - C in Math’s and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Required:
Level 2 or 3 Business Administration
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Hours per week: 37.5
Hourly Wage: £4.80
Weekly Wage: £192.30
Yearly Wage: £10,000
Opportunity for a permanent position within the business and progression for the right candidate, also the opportunity to learn other aspects of the business.