Role: Clinic Administrator
Apprenticeship: Level 3 Business Admin (16 months)
Who is the Employer? Hillside Hair Clinic
Where? Hillside Hair Clinic, Hillside Medical Centre, 162 Nottingham Road, Nottingham. NG9 8AR
About the Employer:
Hillside Hair Clinic is a Hair Implantation clinic who provide a first class, professional service to anyone who is suffering from hair loss. We provide cutting-edge hair implantations, helping you to achieve a permanent and completely natural-looking result. We pride ourselves on our honesty, transparency and on giving every patient the level of quality service you would expect from any top medical team.
Your role is vital to the successful day to day running of the clinic, to the delivery of customer services to clients, and administrative support to the wider team. Clients travel from all across the UK to have treatment, giving careful consideration to the process and cost incurred, and are therefore quite often anxious. In your role as Business Administrator, and therefore a clients’ first point of contact with the business, you will need to remain calm, patient and be professional at all times. You will become knowledgeable in procedures provided by HHC so that you can answer patient queries confident and accurately.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you’ll work alongside 2-4 people and be part of a wider team of 12.
Day to Day, you will be:
- Updating and running of in-house databases (‘Pabau’ – Practice Management System & Client Record Management) to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Meeting and greeting all clients
- Handling all incoming calls, email and enquiries regards treatments, appointments etc.
- Provide support to patients in clinic for procedures
- Complete end of day banking reconciliation
- Assist with other projects – e.g., new processes, spend analysis
- General office duties; Scanning, filing, pulling patient records, printing forms
- Supporting the Operations Manager with tasks as requested
Hours: Monday – Friday (with some Saturdays and/or Sundays) working between 8am-6.30pm on a shift basis
- Working hours are to be agreed between the above and core hours will be set
- Total hours per week: 40
Wage per hour: £4.50 per hour
Desired Skills, Personal Qualities and Qualifications:
- Good keyboard skills; competent with using Microsoft packages
- Accurate data entry skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Well presented
- Respectful, Calm & Patient
- Team player
- Value others, dependant & reliable
- Adaptable & Flexible
Desired Qualifications: Ideally A* - C in Maths and English
And in return?
During the role you will enrol on the Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3. At the end of the apprenticeship there will be lots of opportunity to consolidate or continue to grow your career within the company and where possible we would look to move you into a permanent position.