A lovely spacious setting with large play room and a large outdoor area to explore. All staff are fully qualified and Ofsted registered with regular updates training.
We fully believe children learn through play and this is our focus when preparing our daily activities. Every child and their families are treated as individuals and aim to provide an outstanding environment.
To assist in this superior quality care, Daisies has developed a comprehensive Operational Manual which is available to view. In addition regular quality assurance audit tools are accessed to aid the delivery of our unique service and regular meetings are held with parents and other professionals to enable us to reflect on our practice.
Remember – Childcare is not a 9-5 job. It is very important that you have a passion for working with young children. The role will be lots of fun but it is still very important to remain professional. There will be lots to learn but don’t worry you won’t be expected to know everything from day one. The most important thing in this role will be that you are motivated to learn and excited to engage with children on a daily basis. If you’re still reading this and want to apply then we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supported supervision of children aged 0-11.
- Supervising and monitoring the safety of the children
- Feeding and changing the children, as needed
- Planning day to day activities
- Building strong relationships with parents
- Keeping records of children’s progress, routines, and interests
- Tidying up play/food area after children
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate on a variety of levels; between parents, children and colleagues
- Awareness of safeguarding
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Genuine desire to work in the children sector
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 2 Early Years Educator
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 35
Wage per hour - £3.90
Weekly wage - £136.50
As with any apprenticeship, after you have finished the qualification you will have the opportunity to progress onto the level 3 qualification. As well as being in full time employment.
Things to consider:
The successful candidate will be required to complete a full DBS Check.