Fidler & Pepper Solicitors have an apprenticeship vacancy within their Remortgage Team.
So who are we, anyway?
Well, we're a friendly bunch of people in North Notts. We've got over 90 staff and 4 Directors, spread over 2 offices. But that doesn't even begin to describe who we are and what we're about.
We think it's a great place to work . A few years ago we worked out what we wanted the firm to be and really the main thing was to keep the culture the same as it's always been - it's always been a friendly place to work - and we reckon that this is an ideal starting point for the business
Fidler & Pepper Solicitors have an apprenticeship vacancy within their brand new mortgage team. The mortgage team help and support people with the application of mortgages, remortgages and advise customers with the best deals suited to them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Duties to include:
- To liaise between the client and the lender to ensure that the mortgage application proceeds quickly and efficiently
- To accurately note all actions/communication on the in-house database
- Proactively keep all interested parties (Client, Estate Agent, Solicitor, Adviser and lender) updated ensuring that a high level of service is maintained in a professional manner
- Maintain positive working relationships with the mortgage advisers
- Chase clients and solicitors for exchange and completion dates
- Ensure consistent high performance in customer service scores and the review website
- To complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow the correct procedures set out by the company
The above main duties are an example of what you will be learning. All training will be provided on the job. Any experience in an office environment will be beneficial to any candidate.
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- A great team player
- Desire to show initiative
- Time management
- Dependant and reliable
- Ideally A* - C in maths and English or equivalent.
Training and Qualifications Required:
- Level 2 Business Administration Qualification
- Level 1 Functional Skills English (if required)
- Level 1 Functions Skills maths (if required)
- Level 1 Functional Skills ICT (if required)
Working week and salary:
Working Days: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Working Hours: 40 a week
Weekly Wage: £156.00
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications.