Job Title: Business Administration Assistant Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
|WHO is it with?||Train AV LTD|
|E2 Arena Business Centre
9 Nimrod way,
Ferndown Industrial Estate
|Working Hours:||Varied, but some days will be 9.30 to 3.30|
|Reporting to:||Managing Director|
About The Employer:
Train AV Ltd is a unique company, who specialise in providing training on all things Audio Visual. We believe that every system should be sold with training. Training increases end users’ confidence and allows for the customer to see a return on investment.
We do not believe in Buttonology. We believe in showing users why the button is there, what it does and when to use it. This enables us to truly engage attendees on the chosen platform and allow them to utilise the system to its full protentional.
User adoption is key to a system being successful, so we ensure hands on practical exercises, minimum PowerPoint presentations, lots of humour and a fun engaging environment.
About the Role:
The role will be varied and will be helping the Managing Director with administration tasks, attending training sessions around the UK and online, the role will be very varied and will the successful applicate will gain experience of administration, marketing, accounts and providing training.
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Creating invoices and chasing payments
- Chasing Purchase orders and booking in training sessions
- Uploading content to various digital signage platforms
- General administration
- Posting content to a variety of social media
- Filtering information to the MD
- Talking to graphic designers and customers with regard to art projects
- Helping prepare content for training sessions
What about YOU?… You will need to HAVE:
- Good computer skills,
- Experience of social media
- Good telephone manner and confident of video conferencing
- Be self-motivated
- Understanding that some days are not 9-5
- Managing Director is disabled, so assistant him when required with interrupting and carrying items
- Willing to learn
- Happy to travel
- Confident in yourself
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Additional opportunity to learn to become a trainer, with car allowance and opportunity to travel