Website Filta Environmental
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Administration Level 3
How long does it take? 16 – 19 months
Who is it with? Filta Environmental
Where? Masons Road, Stratford Upon Avon CV37 9NB
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08.00 – 17.00
Weekly Hours: 40
Hourly Rate: £12,000 – £15,000 per annum
Reporting to: HR / Health & Safety Manager
About The Employer:
The Filta Group Ltd provide environmental services to commercial customers.
We have been providing environmental service to businesses for over 20 years, servicing over 7,000 customers every week. These services include FOG management, refrigeration door seals, automated extraction duct cleaning, fryer management and wastewater treatment
About the Role:
We are pleased to have been able to create an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice based at our Stratford site.
The role will cover all areas of administration support with a focus on Health & Safety.
As this is an apprenticeship role, full training will be provided.
And Day to Day? You will be RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Answering the switchboard and transferring call to the relevant department
- Liaising with field technicians to book in vehicle services and repairs
- Liaising with subcontractors to complete pre-qualification questionnaires
- Keeping sub-contractor matrix up to date
- Minute taking at health and safety meetings
- Ordering equipment for the office
- Supporting all departments with general administration duties
You’ll need to HAVE:
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- IT proficient
- Highly motivated
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Share Options
- Flexible working (once trained)
- Wellness program
- On-site parking