J Tomlinson is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking person to join our growing team.
As a leading provider of integrated building solutions, we have multiple business units including Construction, Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance and Facilities Management plus varied support functions such as Compliance, IT, HR and Business Development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with drive and determination to learn and apply their skills to become a competent Administrator and a key part of our Wakefield operational team. As an apprentice you’ll be earning as you learn, combining practical on the job training whilst studying towards a Diploma in Business Administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing, scanning, electronic storage and filing of documents
- Appointment scheduling and database management
- Management of certification schemes
- Invoicing and accounts management
- Collation of statistical data and formatting reports
- Co-ordinate the distribution of technical information, bulletins and notices
- Control of updating media notice board and functional signage points
- Attend senior business level meetings and record minutes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- A people person, passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Enthusiastic approach
- Genuine desire to work in the sector
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications delivered:
Level 2 or 3 Business Administration
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working week and salary:
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Working Hours - 40
Hourly Wage: £3.90
Weekly Wage: £156
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.