Whether you’re looking for Whole of Market Mortgage Advice, Loan Advice or Insurance Advice, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Finance Advice Centre, we believe we can help you with pretty much all of your Mortgage, Loan and Insurance needs. We especially like the challenge of placing difficult cases that others can’t. If that’s not enough, we can even get your Utilities at highly competitive prices as well. All you need to do is ask one of our advisors for more details!
Being able to give ‘Whole of Market’ Mortgage Advice simply means that as a mortgage advisor you have access to a wide range of banks, building societies and insurers in the UK. However, just because a mortgage advisor has access to the Whole of Market, doesn’t mean that they necessarily have the right knowledge or expertise to be able to give you the right Mortgage Advice and therefore the best products. This is where Finance Advice Centre is very different. Our advisors are all trained with specialist complex cases in mind. No matter how challenging your situation, if there’s a solution we’ll do everything we can to find it for you!
Supporting a team of 5, including the Managing Director and 4 Mortgage Advisors, you will provide assistance in terms of Customer Services, Administration and Compliance
You will need to work independently, very much on your own initiative, and with little supervision. You'll be providing all round administrative and customer services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Submitting applications to lenders and insurance companies on behalf of Mortgage Advisors
- Completing Finance applications online on behalf of Mortgage Advisors
- Inputting various information on to an in house CRM system
- Contacting clients via phone and email
- Chasing documentation, to include forms of ID, proof of address, copies of bank statements, payslips etc.
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- You will be provided with a PC, and will be expected to use your own mobile phone for managing calls – an app will be installed and use, at no cost to you
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Competent with using Microsoft packages
- Honest, Trustworthy & Reliable
- Professional and well presented
- Good Communication skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Self confident, outgoing with a big personality!
- Good attitude to working under pressure
- Punctual and committed
- Willing to learn
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally GCSE A* to C in English and ideally Maths
Some form of work experience within administration and/or customer facing role would be hugely beneficial, but not essential
Experience of taking calls or speaking with the public in previous roles would be ideal
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Business Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 Functional Skills ICT (if required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Total hours per week: 35
Wage per hour: £4.15
Weekly wage: £145
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications.