Award Leisure is the UK's #1 Hot Tub & Outdoor Leisure Retailer, who, since first being established in 1984 have gone from strength to strength and now operate from 6 outlets in the UK - Lincoln, Knutsford, Birmingham, St. Albans, and 2 in Warwickshire.
Award Leisure’s product range (over 1,000 items available in store) has been carefully researched and hand selected from high quality manufacturers; and includes Affordable & Luxury Hot Tubs, Swim Spas, Cabins, Gazebos, Sauna, Wood Fired Pizza Ovens, Awnings and Everything you need to maintain your hot tub & swim spa with a chemical and accessories range.
What sets Award Leisure apart from other hot tub retailers is not only its ‘one stop’ shop, but our experience in garden design and landscaping over three decades, helping customers achieve their outdoor leisure projects.
Plus, with a strong belief in wellness and enjoyment, Award Leisure’s product range is designed to enable you to create inspiring outdoor havens that you and your family will enjoy for years to come. Award Leisure now has 3,000+ Satisfied Customers and a 5* Review Rating.
Award Leisure is currently looking for a number of people to join it in supporting all aspects of administration and customer services for the business. They are looking for happy, outgoing individuals who can engage with customer's requests and help manage their expectations. All roles are full-time and may include working some weekends.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth provision of customer service and administrative support to the business. Working alongside a small team (4-5 people) you’ll be dealing with customers on a day to day basis - both over the phone and face to face, providing with them in depth product knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the stock input and output of products across the brand through its EPOS system
- Track input and output of product to ensure all products across stores and in stock / warehouse are accounted for
- Making pulling reports of stock valuation quick, easy and accurate
- Input data of sales: values, receipts, purchasing, payments, and adjustments
- Work in a team to develop a range of reports and reporting dates, so that key information is available to management in advance of team meetings and other key events
- Support end of quarter and year, Stock Take & and reporting to external accountant.
- Track and manage the Go contactless payment portal
- Making sure all payments are logged and reported to managers when they request information of data
- Provide in advance the forecasts and projections of POMP customers and payments
- Check pricing and delivery notes from supplier, before positing to Accounting system
- Create and run a purchase ordering system for all departments to align with budgets –to demonstrate total monies spent overall and broken down to each department – as well as to display any remaining budget once costs have been deducted
- Ensure all Spa sales, payments & installs and up-to-date on the Interims and Deposits Sheet using Excel
- Track and monitor the shipping schedule
- Chase customers payment plan
- Maintain the stock record for warehouse, ensuring all items are regularly checked and recorded at all times
- Manage stock for engineers vans and site stock
- Follow a check out and check in system for product to align with the EPOS stocking system
- Make sure the vans and sites are fully stocked with product to sell at all times
- Keep white board up to date with stock and movements
- Ensure all release forms have been paid before product leaves sites to external sources
- Liaise with Office Manager and order online stationary and office consumables as required.
- You must have a comprehensive understanding of Excel, Word, Google Sheets.
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel & Outlook essential)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Able to get on with tasks without being asked and without requiring constant supervision
- Honest, Trustworthy & Reliable
- Well presented
- Good Communication skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Self confident, outgoing with a big personality!
- Good attitude to working under pressure
- Great time keeping
- Punctual and committed
- Willing to learn
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
GCSE A* to C in English and ideally Maths - MUST have ENGLISH
Some form of work experience within administration and/or customer facing role would be hugely beneficial, but not essential
Experience of taking calls or speaking with the public in previous roles would be ideal
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Business Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 Functional Skills ICT (if required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 40
Wage per hour: £4.50
Weekly wage: £180
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.