Storeship Limited is your one stop shipping shop, specialising in Ecommerce Fulfilment Services and storage for online shops, Ebay and Amazon sellers.
Our fulfilment services are flexible to suit your business whether you are shipping one pen a month or 2000 DVD’s a day, we can accommodate with our unique pay as you go fulfilment service, you only pay for what services you use.
With same day set up and no ongoing management or account fees for standard accounts, we are the most economical partner to look after your stock and customers requirements, just pay for the services you require, no hidden extras.
Our business team can help in every aspect of your set up including a UK London office address, mail handling, tax and company registration services wherever in the world you are based.
Our Ecommerce knowledge is one of the best in the UK, and together with a high tech computer stock control and storage, shipping system, we are the UK’s most advanced fulfilment company.
We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to take on the position Business Admin Apprentice/Customer service within the office team on a level 2 apprenticeship. As a business admin apprentice, you will be involved in all aspects of product delivery, customer support and account management at Storeship.
To begin with, the employee will be expected to be trained and learn the system and how we process orders. This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment. You will be working in a close-knit team, so team working is an essential part of your job. There may be times when you will be working alone so self-motivation is required. You will need to be computer literate and know your way around a stock / inventory system.
You will be required to assist in all aspects of the warehouse operation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service, including answering the Storeship main line, allocate calls quickly and efficiently.
- Respond to support Tickets and allocate to correct departments,
- Obtain quotations for customer postage enquiries and relay back to customer,
- Arrange transport of bulk orders for customers including “Booking In” requests,
- Audit various Postage, Courier and Pallet Haulage Supplier Invoices and reconcile against Storeship Customer Orders and Charges. Investigate discrepancies and ensure billing is accurate,
- Assisting in raising claims for Loss of Goods in Transit,
- Reconcile Packaging Purchase Invoices against Storeship Database rates,
- Book deliveries in to “Goods In” diary,
- Any other duties as assigned by a senior member of staff.
Required and Desirable Experience:
GCSE A* to C in English or equivalent desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (experience with Microsoft Office essential)
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Confidence dealing with people
- Good team player, but also able to use own initiative.
- Able to get on with tasks without being asked and without requiring constant supervision.
Personal Qualities: -
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and succeed
- Motivated and driven
- Hard working
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Punctual and Committed
Training and Qualifications Offered:
- Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
- Level 2 Functional Skills ICT (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 – 4:30pm
Working hours: 37.5
Hourly Wage: £3.90
Weekly Wage: £146.25
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications.