Website National Maintenance Services
The MAIN name in MAINtenance
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
How long does it take? Approx. 18 months
Who is it with? National Maintenance Services (NM Services)
Office T018, Trent Business Centre
Thoroton Road, West Bridgford
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Hourly Rate: £4.30
Reporting to: Finance Team
About The Employer:
Established in 2009, NM Services are a growing maintenance company, who deals with anything from maintenance to major projects up and down the UK.
NM Services have grown from humble handyman beginnings, to what’s now a national family run business. Its ongoing commitment to the motto ‘Do more, Please more’ continues to keep customers coming back time and again and has so for over a decade.
NM Services continues to do everything it can to surprise, delight and go the extra mile for its customers with quality workmanship, reliability and outstanding customer service.
NM Services’ friendly, knowledgeable and highly skilled multi-trade team brings together years of domestic and commercial experience in interior and exterior building and maintenance work to provide a seamless, stress-free, all-round service in the most budget friendly way.
With its offices based in West Bridgford, Nottingham, NM Services delivers services across Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Daventry, Lincoln, Corby & Kettering, Northampton, Peterborough, Birmingham, Sheffield, Loughborough, Stoke on Trent, Grantham, Coventry, and Cambridge.
About the Role:
As a growing company we are looking for someone who is ambitious, willing to learn and who fits in with our core values.
DAY to DAY…..
You will be responsible for:
- Looking for subcontractors, i.e., skilled and experienced Trades People, from a variety of sources, contacting them via phone and email
- Organising interviews
- Answering emails, responding to queries from existing and potential customers
- Helping with bookings; taking details of bookings via phone and email
- Updating the database/system with details of bookings and customers
- Co-ordinating subcontractors for bookings
- General admin duties within the office
You’ll need to have/be:
- Confident, a good communicator and a willingness to learn
- GOOD IT Skills, confident using Ms Word, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Capable, independent worker, able to work without constant supervision
- Good Team Player
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- 20 days annual leave, not including bank holidays
- 2 weeks christmas break (taking own holidays)
- Laptop and stationery provided
- A chance of a permanent post within the business