Website The Honey Comb
Job Title: Business Admin Apprentice
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
|How long does it take?||16-19 months|
|WHO is it with?||The Honey Comb|
|Where?||41 Owston Road, Carcroft Doncaster DN6 8DA|
|Working Hours:||Wednesday- 10-5
Hourly Rate: £4.81 per hour
About The Employer:
The Honey Comb opened its doors in May 2017 and has since grown into the area’s leading salon, providing professional hair services to its local clientele. Since then the salon has developed into a very busy salon offering premium Hair Services clients travelling far and wide to visit our salon. Priding itself on its exceptional levels of professionalism and customer care, we are currently undergoing extensive refurbishments, allowing us to operate over 2 floors and employ more staff.
About the Team:
Currently our team consists of 3 hair stylists and an apprentice in hair. We hope with the expansion of our salon to recruit another stylist as well as Business Admin apprentice to meet the needs of the growing demand of the business.
Company Website: www.thehoneycombhair.co.uk
About the Role:
A real people person? Confident? Great listening and communication skills? Perfect.
These are the skills you’ll need to provide a first class customer service experience to our broad spectrum of clientele.
It would be great if you have some previous customer service experience, but what we’re really looking for is potential and a willingness to learn. So show us your personality and we’ll show you a unique and exciting career opportunity
The ideal candidate will be passionate, enthusiastic and experienced in delivering and maintaining a premium customer experience in line with The Honey Comb’s high quality customer service reputation
And Day to Day? …. You will be Responsible for:
- Welcoming guests to the salon.
- Providing exceptional customer care.
- Providing refreshments for our guests
- Managing bookings using various methods such as online booking requests, phone calls, social media & email
- Promoting services and products both over the phone and in person.
- Assisting the team in creating social media posts during the day.
- Managing purchase expenditure
- Filing, storing and digitising records and documents according to GDPR legislation.
- Assisting the salon manager and company directors in HR roles, such as minute taking.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace.
- Handling cash and card payments
- Cashing up registers at the end of a day.
- Managing staff payroll reports
- Assisting with complaints
- Assisting with inventories and supply orders across the company.
About what about YOU?… You will need to HAVE:
- Ability to socialise with staff and guests
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Organised and time efficient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick learner
- Ability to use computer and POS systems.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- 100% discount on hair, after probationary period.
- 10% commission on products sold (automatically applied to pay slips)
- Bonus structure for hitting any sales targets we may give.
- Regular in salon competitions to win prizes.