Office Supplies company, specialising in packaging such as Bubble Wrap, 3M Tape, Cardboard Boxes, Mail Lite Mailing Bags, Poly Mailing Bags, Avery Labels, Brother and Zebra Labels. Value for Money and consistent quality is at the heart of our company ethos.
As our business goes from strength to strength, we have vacancy for a new efficient, organised and pro-active Customer Services/Administrator to join our team. Potential candidate must be able to multitask and show flexibility to adapt as our business grows. Working for a local online business you will be responsible for engaging with customers both over the phone and via email. You will responsible for advertising our products and processing orders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting our thriving online business with fulfilling our orders safely and securely packaging and addressing items to prepare them for dispatch on a daily basis.
- Answering customer e-mail messages and managing customer service calls.
- Speaking to customers for further sales opportunities.
- Assist in warehouse when needed with other adhoc tasks.
- Advertising products on the company website, ensuring of accuracy and attention to detail
- Processing orders for customers
- Completing all the supporting administration
- Support with other administrative tasks as required by the business
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Friendly and a good sense of humour
- Embraces change and challenges with a positive attitude
- Commitment to building positive working relationships with all staff
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
Training and Qualifications delivered:
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 1 Functional Skills Maths ICT (If required)
Working week and salary:
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9am - 3.30pm
Working Hours - 30 p/w
Hourly Pay: £3.90
Weekly Wage: £117
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress further within the business.