Website Net Temps Ltd
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
How long does it take? 16 – 19 months
Who is it with? Net Temps Ltd.
Where? Unit 5D, Colwick Quays Business Park, Colwick, Nottingham NG4 2JY
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Hourly Rate: £6 hour + Commission
Reporting to: Principal Consultant
About The Employer:
Net Temps were established in 1998 and have become a well-recognised reputable recruitment business supplying predominantly temporary workers to clients in Construction and Manufacturing sectors. With a close-knit team of 23 staff operating from offices in Colwick, we help our clients deliver their projects on time and in budget through the provision of semi-skilled/skilled workers for short, medium and long-term assignments. We aim to become the recruitment partner of choice within our chosen sector! Meaning clients choose to work with us and temporary workers choose to work through us. To do this we need to be great at finding vetting and delivering great temporary workers and manage the relationships with clients and candidates the best. We are now looking to expand the business and add 2-3 apprentices to the team to be trained as Resourcers but ultimately develop into Recruiters of the future.
About the ROLE:
The Recruitment Administrator’s role is varied, fun and challenging, providing a great learning ground from which to progress within the world of recruitment and/or business. Effectively you will supporting the team of Recruitment Consultants to fulfil their roles.
You will be trained to help support the business with the administration relating to the management and fulfilment of its temporary roles with clients. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Placing and managing adverts for temporary assignments on job boards, social media and searching the company inhouse CRM/database
- Completing pre-employment and compliance checks are complete for potential candidates
- Drafting Candidate CVs and/or Profiles
- Updating the CRM (Client Records Management system) with relevant information about the temporary workers
- Sending Confirmation of Assignment documentation (emails, letters etc) to Temporary workers for their assignments
- Applying for References
- Completing Payroll details, i.e. Bank Details and NI Numbers
- Co-ordinating the completion of Tax Forms and Codes for Temporary Workers
- Working with colleagues and team mates to effectively deliver the requirements for clients
- Phone based communication, email and other forms of written communication with workers
And DAY to DAY?…. You will mainly be:
- Speaking to temporary workers on the phone
- Interviewing and registering workers
- Updating and working with computer systems- database, Microsoft packages
- Writing adverts to attract workers for job boards and social media
- Placing temporary workers on assignment and confirming information to them
- Completing all the administration that goes with the role in timely manner
About what about YOU?
You should be a hard worker and skilled verbal communicator looking for a business you can grow and develop a career in. Recruitment is fast paced and well rewarded sector so if you want to learn, earn and progress rapidly then you should apply. All high earning and successful recruiters started at the bottom and worked their way up through hard work and determination with plenty of support on the way.
You’ll need to HAVE/BE:
- A good verbal communicator to enable strong phone-based communication skills
- Competitive and hard working
- Good written communication skills
- A good team player
- Computer literate
- A little bit extrovert…… outgoing people tend to do best in recruitment!
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business. We fully expect good apprentices to become permanent employees and progress with the business in time to become full recruiters which can be a well paid and rewarding opportunity.
- Commission/ bonuses on top of your apprentice wage
- Staff treats/ perks ….. you will be part of the team and get to do some fun events that we do. Pre the pandemic we went white water rafting, go karting, horse racing etc… and we will do again!
- Progression to recruiter and much higher earning potential for the best