Website NAHL Group
Apprenticeship Qualification: Level 3 HR Support
How long does it take? 13 – 16 months
Who is it with? NAHL Group
Where? Bevan House, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6XR
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Hourly Rate: £7.18
Reporting to: Senior HR Manager
About The Employer:
We pride ourselves on being the UK’s most ethical provider of consumer legal services. We take a strong stance against cold calling, cold texting and cold contact in general. In fact, we want to see it banned in all its forms. We are lobbying government and the regulators hard – and mobilising the great and good in our industry to help make sure there is a strict regulatory framework in place to protect consumers by law.
Our nationwide outsourced legal marketing businesses span:
- Personal injury accident compensation (Kettering, Northants).
- Residential conveyancing services (remote).
- Residential and commercial conveyancing searches (Hove, Sussex)
- Critical care support (Daventry, Northants).
Why work with us:
Snapshot: it’s all about our customers and our people
We are an AIM-listed plc, and we have big ambitions for growth and innovation that will further raise the bar for excellence in customer service across our chosen markets.
Whether we’re helping customers start their journey to a just recovery after injury or accident, supporting our panel of solicitor firms, helping home buyers navigate the challenges of a house purchase or working together across our businesses to achieve great results – our people work as one team. You can join us and play your part in making a real difference, working for a highly successful business that makes markets and leads markets – ethically, professionally and imaginatively.
NAHL Group plc: our beliefs and values
Across our businesses, our values represent what we believe in as a business. Our people demonstrate these attributes every day, whether they are on the front-line taking calls from our customers and consumers or behind the scenes developing our products, supporting our people, managing our finances or building our technology infrastructure. Everyone contributes to making NAHL Group plc a great place to work.
About the Role:
The role of Apprentice HR Systems Administrator will be a pivotal role within our small but busy HR team. The successful candidate will have a natural flare and understanding of IT platforms in order to take ownership of the HR People Portal and the reporting requirements of our internal customers. This role will also have ownership of adverting recruitment opportunities, creating employee contracts, administering the new starter process, and providing general HR Systems support.
And Day to Day?
- Manage data input and output of the HR System, including new starter information and creating and maintain reports
- Manage the recruitment application tracking system, including changes to the platform, advertising vacancies and managing candidate communication
- Create contracts for new starters and manage the offer pack via the HR Signable system
- Accurately input new starter information onto the benefit systems
- Manage candidate applications via recruitment applicant tracking system and additional CV libraries
- Additional duties according to the modules throughout HR Support Apprenticeship to ensure practise of learning
- Natural flare for online systems
- Genuine interest in back-office maintenance of a data management systems
- Clear desire to work in HR
- Passionate about delivering an excellent service
- Driven to achieve qualification with ambition to progress further
- Curious to learn, ask questions and challenge the norm
- Unified to work as part of a team to deliver
You’ll need to have/be:
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, with excellent time management ability
- High attention to detail
- Content working independently, asking for support when required
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
- GSCE IT (or equivalent) advantageous
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Excellent career opportunities working for an award-winning company
- Supportive, inclusive and kind culture
- Competitive salary and benefits