Wilo UK Ltd. is a leading premium manufacturer of pumps and pump systems for Building Services, Water Management and Industry and has been based in the UK since 1985. From the core activity of selling pumps for heating, the organisation has grown into a solutions provider using smart solutions that bring together people, products and services.
Based initially in Derby, the business grew until it reached capacity. Wilo UK then decided to move to a new location, where we still reside and are based in Burton upon-Trent, Staffordshire in the East Midlands. Our head office currently has around 100 employees based here supporting the company nationwide.
“We are looking to move from being primarily a product focussed organisation to being more of a consultant technology partner for our customers” says Lee Tebbatt, Managing Director of Wilo UK.
“Along with the development of our products and services it is also important that we take a regular review at our business efficiency and our business effectiveness. Over the past few months we have spent a considerable time looking at our strategies, looking at our group vision, looking at the trends that we see in our local market and putting together plans to actually evolve our business and move our team here in the UK to be more aligned with our customers and bring the majority of our resources closer to the frontend".
To support the growth of the (digital) marketing function, and support all marketing activities for Wilo UK & IE.
As this is a brand new position, Wilo needs someone who is creative, confident and who works well independently. As you’ll be working in a personable office, you’ll need a strong personality to join the team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Manager with their day-to-day activities in terms of marketing administration, stakeholder management and marketing strategies and campaigns as required and brand specific
- Social Media Marketing
- Updating Company Facebook pages
- Using Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, as well as other platforms, to raise the profile and interaction of the region/brand specific promotions
- Exhibitions & Events:
- Support Marketing Manager with the preparation, organisation and set up of industry Exhibitions and Events.
- Attend trade shows, communicating directly with customers at all levels and in all sectors of the business.
- Create live and recorded digital content during events, edit and share on all social Media channels
- Ensure Customer follow up process is completed on return from events.
- Supporting with writing content and producing campaigns
- Create images, artwork and point of sale in line with Marketing campaigns
- Support Marketing Manager/Sales & Marketing Director in creating Product and/or campaign videos; film, produce and edit content.
- Communicating with stakeholders to create appropriate content
- Involvement in the Marketing strategy as determined by the Marketing Manager/Sales & Marketing Director
- Responsibility for supporting website content and analytics as required
- Be an enthusiastic and prolific user of social media and online platforms with a good understanding of how they work and be able to demonstrate that
- Maintaining Website and creating blog material
- Produce and assist Company & Sales presentations
- Assist with structuring email and digital marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and updating all databases and CRM platforms
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Competent with using Microsoft packages
- Honest, Trustworthy & Reliable
- Professional and well presented
- Good Communication skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Self confident, outgoing with a big personality!
- Good attitude to working under pressure
- Punctual and committed
- Willing to learn
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally GCSE A* to C in English and Maths
Work experience is desirable but not essential must have a keen interest/passion in Digital Marketing
Knowledge of social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin is expected
Training and Qualifications Delivered:
Level 3 Digital Marketing
Level 2 Functional Skills Maths (If required)
Level 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Industry training offered by the employer
Working Week and Salary:
Monday to Thursday 8.30am -5.00pm, Friday 8.00 - 4.30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Wage per hour: £4.15
Weekly wage: £155
Annual Wage: £10,000
- 25 holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Life Assurance 3x basic salary
- Company pension scheme
- Bupa Wellbeing – Cash-plan
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications.