We are not a traditional lettings agent, we not only manage property, we help people build their property Empires too.
Property, invested in and managed ‘Right’, is the best thing an individual can do to secure their financial future. However we know most Landlords aren’t as happy as they could be and they don’t own as many properties as they’d like. We want to fix that.
Based in the East Midlands, it is our Mission to Find, Fix, Rent, Teach and Inspire a new breed of Landlords to do it ‘Right’. We can teach you how; do it for you; or mange what you’ve got already – With equal enthusiasm.
To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to the business whilst offering first class customer service to our candidates and clients face to face and over the phone. You’ll get the opportunity to work with all areas of the business to develop skills and knowledge in all aspects of Administration, Marketing, Database Management and Office Support. You will play a key role in the success and growth of Distinct.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be covering a lot of ground and will learn all the key skills an Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Using the company’s technology and systems you will be able to monitor all aspects of the job easily.
- You will have exciting targets and the autonomy to plan your week to achieve them.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Assist in co-ordinating social networking campaign strategy for all companies on multiple channels
- Manage online and print paid advertisements
- Promote the company with video, podcast, web and print
- Website planning and copy writing
- Monitor engagement with clients
- Computer literate
- Customer service orientated
- You will be able to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team working skills
- Must remain calm and resilient under pressure
- The individual may be asked to travel to other sites for training etc.
- You must have a passion for marketing and want a career in the industry.
- You’ll need to live by the company’s values; Be bold & dare to be different; Stay Focused; Have Steely determination; Communicate brilliantly.
- You will be a self-motivated, personable and resourceful person with high standards. Someone who likes the feeling of working hard (and working smart) to smash targets.
- You must be friendly, enthusiastic, and confident. You’ll be comfortable communicating with people from all walks of life and possess the tenacity to get things done even when the going gets tough.
- You’ll be organised and have an efficient, can-do attitude. You’ll also pride yourself on completing tasks on time and have strong communications skills. You’ll take pride in everything you do.
- You’ll be happy working with minimal supervision and use your initiative to respond to changing priorities and conditions. At the same time, you’ll love working with, and supporting your colleagues in delivering world-class service for our renters and landlords.
- Being comfortable with technology is part of the job and you will need to enjoy following processes to get the best results.
Desired qualifications and experience:
GCSE’s to include English and Maths at Grade A* - C or equivalent
Training and Qualifications Given:
Level 3 Advanced Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills English (If required)
Level 1 or 2 Functions Skills Maths (If required)
Working Week and Salary:
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Hourly Wage: £4.50 - £5.00
Weekly Wage: £168.75 - £187.50
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to secure a permanent position and progress further within the business.