Apprenticeship Qualification: Customer Services Level 3
How long does it take? 19 months
Who is it with? Radiotronics
Unit 4, Ebor Court,
Randall Park Way,
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Hourly Rate: £5 per hour
Reporting to: Operations Team Leader
About The Employer:
Radiotronics Limited is an exciting nationwide supplier of two-way radio equipment for sale, short-term hire and long-term rental; with clients that include small, large and public sector organisations. The main two-way radio equipment brands supplied are Motorola, Hytera, Icom, Kenwood, Entel, Vertex Standard & Tait.
Products & Services The Company Provides:
- Portable, Mobile & Base Two-Way Radios
- Two Way Radio Repeaters
- On-Site Programming & Configuration
- Back-office & Dispatch Software
- Installation Services
About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team at Radiotronics, this position is to join the Operations team as a Customer Specialist Apprentice. As an apprentice, you will be working alongside experienced professionals whilst studying towards a qualification – all whilst being paid. You will have the support of your manager and mentor, they will show you the ropes and give you feedback on how to improve. You will become a valuable member of the team at Radiotronics and will contribute to the success of the business through your daily jobs and objectives.
And Day to Day?
- Processing sales orders for new and existing customers, ensuring they are entered onto the system in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with customer orders/quotes/queries over the telephone
- Provide customer service via email
- Provide assistance to customers if any issues arise
- Use Live chat to help customers on our website
- Recommend and provide information to customers regarding our products
- Fulfil orders by liaising with suppliers and preparing a purchase order or packing orders in-house for despatch
- Working with other company departments
- Maintain a good standard of organisation, general office duties
- Professional, articulate telephone manner
- The ability to quickly pick up aspects of products & services – Full product training will be given
- Computer literate
- Good communication
Desired Personal Qualities:
- A team player but able to work using own initiative
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- GCSE English and Maths L2, C, 4 or above
- ICT (full training of our system will be provided)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Things to Consider
This is the 1st stage of CT Skills’ Apprenticeship Application Process, if shortlisted we will require you to send your latest cv and undergo a screening call with our Recruitment Team.
- Free parking
- 28 Days holiday
- Company pension