Job Title: Apprentice – Buyer Planner
Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Admin Level 3
How long does it take? Approx. 18 months
Who is it with? ABB
Where? Wilford Road, Nottingham NG2 1EB,
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am
Friday 8.30am – 3.45pm
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Hourly Rate: £11,575 per annum
About The Employer:
ABB Furse has over 125 years of expertise and technical knowledge. They provide world leading earthing, lightning and electronic systems protection solutions. From their own designed and manufactured products, through to risk assessment software and systems design advice, Furse offer a renowned Total Solution to all your earthing and lightning protection needs.
About the Role:
|ABB Furse is looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious Apprentice Buyer Planner to join their expanding organisation. This is an ideal role for someone looking to start their career in a successful business.|
And Day to Day?
- Raise production & purchase orders
- Working closely with the internal sales team
- Liaising with suppliers (internal & external)
- Organising own workload
- E-mail, Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Any other general administration duties as required
You’ll need to HAVE:
- Good IT Skills
- Good Communication skills; able to talk to anyone of any background
|· Hard working
· Team Player
· Willing to learn
- GCSE – English and Maths (Grade C or above)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
- As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Experienced team
- Company benefits
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays