Apprenticeship Qualification: Business Administration Level 3
How long does it take? 19 Months
Who is it with? Radiotronics
Where? Unit 4, Ebor Court, Randall Park Way, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7WF
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Hourly Rate: £5 per hour
Reporting to: Operations Team Leader
About The Employer:
Radiotronics Limited is an exciting nationwide supplier of two-way radio equipment for sale, short-term hire and long-term rental; with clients that include small, large and public sector organisations. The main two-way radio equipment brands supplied are Motorola, Hytera, Icom, Kenwood, Entel, Vertex Standard & Tait.
Products & Services The Company Provides:
- Portable, Mobile & Base Two-Way Radios
- Two Way Radio Repeaters
- On-Site Programming & Configuration
- Back-office & Dispatch Software
- Installation Services
About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team at Radiotronics, this position is to join the Operations team as a Business Administrator Apprentice. As an apprentice, you will be working alongside experienced professionals whilst studying towards a qualification – all whilst being paid. You will have the support of your manager and mentor, they will show you the ropes and give you feedback on how to improve. You will become a valuable member of the team at Radiotronics and will contribute to the success of the business through your daily jobs and objectives.
And Day to Day?
- Processing sales orders for new and existing customers, ensuring they are entered onto the system in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare quotes for customers
- Recommend and provide information to customers regarding our products
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries, issues, and complaints
- Fulfill orders by liaising with suppliers and preparing a purchase order or packing orders in-house for despatch
- Working with other company departments
- Maintain a good standard of organisation, general office duties
You’ll need to have/be:
- Professional, articulate telephone manner
- The ability to quickly pick up aspects of products & services – Full product training will be given
- Computer literate
- A team player but able to work using own initiative
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Whilst the company values skills over qualifications, the following skills are required to be proven.
- English language to a GCSE standard Grade 4/C L2
- Maths to a GCSE standard GCSE Grade 4/C L2
- ICT (full training of our system will be provided)
And the Long-Term Opportunities?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Free parking
- 28 Days holiday
- Company pension